Earlier this week TIME’s Deputy Photo Editor Paul Moakley talked to The Next Web about our curated Kickstarter page. Read the article here.
AH: Why does this page matter?
PM: It’s incredibly important to all of us at TIME that we can help photographers out as much as possible. It’s usually a photographer’s own personal work that inspires us the most to hire them. It’s always ideal when we can hire them to do assignments aligned with the subjects they’re most passionate about ,but it is sometimes hard to always make happen. This is just another great way for us to help them out and so far it’s really changing the way people work.
Great way to connect a publication or site with its commun
- ou-la-laa likes this
- imahathey reblogged this from timelightbox
- k-hime likes this
- bayjustin likes this
- dreamingdingledodie likes this
- c4ristinaguilera likes this
- holden421 likes this
- rainersteinke likes this
- therealseanjohn likes this
- taylorlorenz likes this
- confessionsofamiddlechild likes this
- digitalfaun likes this
- rush-poppers reblogged this from timemagazine and added:
- dbloom reblogged this from timemagazine and added:
- amylombard likes this
- anime-hentai likes this
- timemagazine reblogged this from timelightbox
- amylombard reblogged this from timelightbox
- timelightbox posted this